The Association is the owner of this website and of the images and text on it, all of which are the copyright of the Association for Latin Liturgy and may not be used by any other party without the explicit written permission of the Association.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, time-frame, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Any person who approves the objects of the Association is eligible for membership, and may apply through this website: please go to the Membership page. Once you become a member of the Association your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Under these Acts we will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner. We will keep your data securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.